Purchase tickets to Rockin’ in the Ridge!
with the link at right.
Who We Are:
The Pleasant Ridge Foundation is a group of residents dedicated to raising money for projects that directly benefit our community. We work all year to plan and throw the Annual Gala and Auction, our main fund raising activity. Last year, we netted over $50,000 and this year our fund-raising goal is $55,000. For 57 years, residents have volunteered their time and efforts to raise over $1 million that has been returned to the city to support community service activities.
What We’ve Done:
- Extended Hour Access System for Wellness Center
- Gainsboro Park & Shelter Renovations including New Playground Structures
- Woodward Ave. Tree Replacement & Park Benches
- Historical Signs
- Addition of Pool Gazebo & Gas Fireplace
- Roosevelt School New Playground Equipment
- New Computers for Police Department
- Continuation of Scholarships for High School Seniors
Why Your Attendance at the Auction is so important:
Everyone is invited to help us celebrate our 57th Annual Gala and Auction! If you have never attended, this is your year. If you just moved into PR you need to come too. Come to the dinner catered by Chicken Shack, appetizers by Mr. Kabob, drink beer from Axle Brewery, indulge in a great selection of wine, have a desert by Treat Dreams, bid on items, meet others from the community and in the process make a difference in the city. So pay homage to your favorite band or musical genre with a t-shirt or costume, or not, but do come! You can help us successfully continue this annual tradition that benefits us all!
Ridge Resale Year 4:
We have been so fortunate to have 100% of the proceeds from the Ridge Resale Shop over the last couple of years donated for the Pleasant Ridge Foundation’s most recent projects! Let’s continue to support the Ridge’s most fashionable boutique!
Check out the start of this year’s sale dates and watch for future dates in the Ridger:
- Saturday, April 8 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Opening Day for donations only
- Saturday, April 22, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. – First Day for sales as well as donations